Craziness beyond frontiers

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tastie humanity

If there is anything i wish i could never had to go through is this!: to stay quitely sited here, well not so quiet at all, because since i quit my lately evationism posture, there are still sounds dropping all over, now on "Murder" by Annihilator.
So you may think: this guy is some sort of neonazi metal trash fan!, but anything farest than that: "I was (not) born to murder the world!", I would say: "I was born to be killed by somebody else that thrully think that has some sort of power to kill something", but at the bottom line: i guess i was born, simply and beyond words, to be sited here, writing that i wish i could never had to go through this, anything simplier than that.
Beyond my insanity, which, sinthomatically clasifies me as an "of the roads" human being, i'm feeling fine because i'm no longer trying to put things together anymore.
This turnover writing, will be dedicated to my thruly friends anywhere in the world, but mostly to those whom i'm sharing with more often: people registered in my cell phone numbers agenda.
This will be about everyday sensorial impressions on contemporarly arts, mainly music and literature, and i conciously decided to start this blog in english, just because, my native lenguage is spanish, and adopting english for the first entry, will stand for a wide, spread if you prefer, open view over all the reflexions, or simple thoughs, that i'm sharing from my loneliness.
My writing will also be restricted around my geographical proximities, so please don't expect from me to have more than the objectivity of a person who walks the streets of the cities of Latin America: my personal scope on anything has the referential point of a pedestrian, but one, who particularly walks long and wide the streets of Latin America.
This will be it for the first time, Joe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mauricio Fredes said...

Puta no caché nah wn!!!!!!....

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home